Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

Football moved to twice-daily practices. Teacher meetings run all week. And school starts next Wednesday. Fall must be around the corner.

I'm home alone with the circus. So far, things are going well. Thomas has been extra-loving with lots of hugs and head-rubbings (his version of a kiss). I think he misses Curtis. Today I took the circus out to do some shopping. On the way home, we stopped at the grocery store to get salt. It was getting close to lunchtime and Thomas demanded a treat. He pointed and fussed until I gave it to him. I let him munch on it up to the checkout. I think I must be doing somthing right with this kid though, because the thing he really wanted was a red bell pepper. The cashier got a big kick out of the pepper with the bite out of it.

No comments: